Welcome one, welcome all, to the
Neshanic Station Flea Market
We are back for 2021, bigger and better than ever, and we are joined for 2021 by the Neshanic Station Car Show!
- Schedule: The Flea Market will be held on Saturdays from March through October from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm.
♦ Saturday, March 20
♦ Saturday, April 17
♦ Saturday, May 15
♦ Saturday, June 12 + 26
♦ Saturday, July 17 + 31
♦ Saturday, August 14 + 28
♦ Saturday, September 18
♦ Saturday, October 16
- Rain Date: Each scheduled date is weather-dependent, so check this web page or our Google listing for any weather-related cancellations.
- Location: The Neshanic Station Flea Market is located at 111 Elm Street at the foot of the historic Neshanic Station Bridge in Branchburg.
- Vendors: Just $10 to rent a spot for the day. This is an outdoor flea market, so bring your own tables or racks to display your goods. All types of merchandise – antiques, collectibles, furniture, jewelry, housewares, tools, electronics, games, videos, books, toys, arts and crafts, memorabilia, clothing, etc. – are welcome. We also welcome sellers of honey, fresh fruits and vegetables, eggs, and other food items. Space is assigned to vendors on a first-come, first-serve basis starting at 7:00 am the day of the Flea Market.
- Shoppers: Attendance is FREE and there's lots of free parking. The Flea Market is open to shoppers from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm. We encourage shoppers to bring a cash or food donation for the Somerset County Food Pantry.
- Directions: The Flea Market is just minutes from Routes 202 and 206. To find the location via GPS, enter “111 Elm Street, Branchburg, NJ”.
- Facilities: The church rest rooms are open for vendors and shoppers.
- Food Truck: Hot, grilled breakfast sandwiches, empanadas, hamburgers, and hot dogs, as well as hot coffer, cold drinks, and snacks are available on-site.
- Food Pantry: Neshanic United Methodist Church collects food and cash donations for the Somerset County Food Pantry. The Food Pantry accepts any and all canned and boxed foods as well as toiletry items, household supplies and pet food. Cash donations are most welcome so the Food Pantry can purchase additional supplies, based on the needs of its clientele.
- Non-Profits Are Welcome: The Flea Market offers free space to non-profits for their fund-raising efforts or to provide information to the public about their services.
New for 2021! The Neshanic Station Flea Market will be joined by the Neshanic Station Car Show! Each Saturday on the schedule will include BOTH flea market vendors and collector cars on display.
We are taking special precautions to keep our vendors and shoppers safe and healthy. We are asking all vendors and shoppers to wear masks and observe social distancing guidelines.
Please send an email to email@example.com to put yourself on our email list so you will receive notifications about the Flea Market.
The new Neshanic Station Flea Market is sponsored by the Neshanic United Methodist Church as a service to the community. Please direct your questions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the Neshanic Station Flea Market flier.