Welcome one, welcome all, to the new
Neshanic Station Car Show
Run in conjunction with the popular Neshanic Station Flea Market!
Here is a link to a Video of the Flea Market and Car Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BoXVNLQnk0
- Schedule: The Car Show will be held on Saturdays March through October from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
♦ Saturday, March 20
♦ Saturday, April 17
♦ Saturday, May 15
♦ Saturday, June 12 + 26
♦ Saturday, July 17 + 31
♦ Saturday, August 14 + 28
♦ Saturday, September 11 + 25
- Rain Date: Each scheduled date is weather-dependent, so check this web page for any weather-related cancellations.
- Location: The Neshanic Station Car Show is located at 111 Elm Street at the foot of the historic Neshanic Station Bridge in Branchburg.
- Registration: It is free for car owners to bring and show their cars, trucks, and other antique, classic, or collector vehicles. We just ask that you email us at email@example.com and register so we will know how many vehicles to expect. We encourage car owners to bring a cash or food donation for the Somerset County Food Pantry.
- Visitors: Attendance is FREE for visitors. There's lots of free parking. The Car Show is open from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm. We encourage visitors to bring a cash or food donation for the Somerset County Food Pantry.
- Directions: The Car Show is just minutes from Routes 202 and 206. To find the location via GPS, enter “111 Elm Street, Branchburg, NJ”.
- Facilities: The church rest rooms are open for vendors and shoppers.
- Food Truck: Hot, grilled breakfast sandwiches, empanadas, hamburgers, and hot dogs, as well as hot coffer, cold drinks, and snacks are available on-site.
- Food Pantry: Neshanic United Methodist Church collects food and cash donations for the Somerset County Food Pantry. The Food Pantry accepts any and all canned and boxed foods as well as toiletry items, household supplies, and pet food. Cash donations are most welcome so the Food Pantry can purchase additional supplies based on the needs of its clientele.
- March Blog: Here is coverage of our March 20 Car Show https://richardscarblog.com/2021/03/21/first-day-of-spring-brings-first-car-show-of-the-season/
- April Blog: Here is coverage of our April 17 Car Show https://richardscarblog.com/2021/04/18/the-neshanic-station-nj-car-show-april-17-2021/
- June Blog: Here is coverage of our June 12 Car Show https://richardscarblog.com/2021/06/13/the-neshanic-station-car-show-june-12-2021/
The Neshanic Station Car Show is run in conjunction with the Neshanic Station Flea Market. Each Saturday on the schedule will include BOTH flea market vendors and collector cars on display.
We are taking special precautions to keep car owners and visitors safe and healthy. We are asking all car owners and visitors to wear masks and observe social distancing guidelines.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to put yourself on our email list so you will receive notifications about the Car Show.
The Neshanic Station Car Show is sponsored by the Neshanic United Methodist Church as a service to the community. Please direct your questions and inquiries to email@example.com.
Click here to download the Neshanic Station Car Show flier.