Welcome one, welcome all, to the
Neshanic Station Car Show
- Schedule: The Car Show will be held one Saturday a month from March through October from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
♦ Saturday, March 26
♦ Saturday, April 23
♦ Saturday, May 14
♦ Saturday, June 11
♦ Saturday, July 16
♦ Saturday, August 13
♦ Saturday, September 17
♦ Saturday, October 15
- Rain Date: Each scheduled date is weather-dependent, so check this web page for any weather-related cancellations.
- Location: The Neshanic Station Car Show is located at 111 Elm Street at the foot of the historic Neshanic Station Bridge in Branchburg.
- Registration: It is free for car owners to bring and show their cars, trucks, and other antique, classic, or collector vehicles. We just ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we will know how many vehicles to expect. You will register on-site. We encourage car owners to bring a cash or food donation for the Somerset County Food Pantry.
- Visitors: Attendance is FREE for visitors. There's lots of free parking. The Car Show is open from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. We encourage visitors to bring a cash or food donation for the Somerset County Food Pantry.
- Directions: The Car Show is just minutes from Routes 202 and 206. To find the location via GPS, enter “111 Elm Street, Branchburg, NJ”.
- Facilities: The church rest rooms are open for vendors and shoppers.
- Food Truck: Hot, grilled breakfast sandwiches, empanadas, hamburgers, and hot dogs, as well as hot coffer, cold drinks, and snacks are available on-site.
- Food Pantry: Neshanic United Methodist Church collects food and cash donations for the Somerset County Food Pantry. The Food Pantry accepts any and all canned and boxed foods as well as toiletry items, household supplies, and pet food. Cash donations are most welcome so the Food Pantry can purchase additional supplies based on the needs of its clientele.
- Trophies! Three trophies will be awarded at each show – Best Original or Restoration, Best Customized or Modified, and Best of Show. To qualify for a trophy, vehicles must arrive no later than 10:00 am and trophies will be awarded at 1:00 pm.
- March Blog: Here is coverage of our March 20 Car Show https://richardscarblog.com/2021/03/21/first-day-of-spring-brings-first-car-show-of-the-season/
- April Blog: Here is coverage of our April 17 Car Show https://richardscarblog.com/2021/04/18/the-neshanic-station-nj-car-show-april-17-2021/
- June Blog: Here is coverage of our June 12 Car Show https://richardscarblog.com/2021/06/13/the-neshanic-station-car-show-june-12-2021/
The Neshanic Station Car Show is run in conjunction with the Neshanic Station Flea Market. Each Saturday on the schedule will include BOTH flea market vendors and collector cars on display.
Please send an email to email@example.com to put yourself on our email list so you will receive notifications about the Car Show.
The Neshanic Station Car Show is sponsored by the Neshanic United Methodist Church as a service to the community. Please direct your questions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the Neshanic Station Car Show flier.