The Neshanic Flea Market Is Back!
The Neshanic United Methodist Church is bringing back the popular Neshanic Flea Market! It will be located directly across the street from where the old Flea Market was, on Elm Street at the foot of the famous Neshanic Station Bridge.
- Schedule: The new Neshanic Flea Market will be open Saturdays from 6:30 am to 1:00 pm.
- Launch: The Flea Market will open Saturday, June 8 (weather permitting) and run every Saturday through the Fall.
- Vendors: Just $10 to rent a spot for the day. This is an outdoor flea market, so bring your own tables or racks to display your goods. All types of merchandise – antiques, collectibles, furniture, jewelry, housewares, tools, electronics, games, videos, books, magazines, etc. are welcome. We also welcome fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Shoppers: Attendance is FREE and there's lots of free parking.
- Directions: The Flea Market is just minutes from Route 202. To find the location via GPS, enter “111 Elm Street, Branchburg, NJ”.
Please Note: The original launch date of June 1 has been changed to June 8 due to a scheduling conflict.