Come one, come all, to the
The Neshanic United Methodist Church has brought back the popular flea market that operated for years at the foot of the Neshanic Station Bridge. The old Neshanic Flea Market has been replaced with the new Neshanic Station Flea Market. The new Flea Market is located directly across the road from where the old Flea Market was at 111 Elm Street in Branchburg and it is open Saturdays – weather permitting.
- Schedule: The new Neshanic Station Flea Market will be open Saturdays from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm.
- Launch: The Flea Market will open Saturday, June 8 (weather permitting) and runs every Saturday through the fall.
- Merchandise for Sale: Antiques, collectibles, tools, toys, games, electronics, arts and crafts, furniture, furnishings, flatware, kitchenware, sports and political memorabilia, books, music, videos, art, wall hangings, jewelry, clothing (men, women, children and vintage), plants, local produce and honey, and eggs.
- Vendors: Just $10 to rent a spot for the day. This is an outdoor flea market, so bring your own tables or racks to display your goods. All types of merchandise – antiques, collectibles, furniture, jewelry, housewares, tools, electronics, games, videos, books, magazines, etc. are welcome. We also welcome fresh fruits and vegetables. For information about becoming a vendor, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shoppers: Attendance is FREE and there's lots of free parking.
- Facilities: The Neshanic United Methodist Church will be open during the Flea Market so vendors and shoppers can use the rest rooms.
- Food: Coffee, water, juice, pastry and snacks are for sale at the church.
- Directions: The Flea Market is just minutes from Route 202. To find the location via GPS, enter “111 Elm Street, Branchburg, NJ”.
- Food Bank: Neshanic United Methodist Church is a supporter of the Somerset County Food Bank, so we collect cash and non-perishable food donations.